Virtual IT – Worry-Free IT Cloud Services
Common or Core Cloud Services
The hub of Virtual IT network manage is its cloud application and investment in software for remote monitoring and management (RMM). Virtual IT’s RMM software not only allows monitoring a wide variety of devices, from servers to mobile devices, but proactively monitors (auto detects) and heals devices (scripts) before the use can detect problems or issues. This is a critical feature as devices with frequent use begin to rot (decrease performance) and can be continuously refreshed to maintain performance proactively. In addition, it allows for robust customized scripting as required.
The common services are as follows:
For Desktops, Notebooks, Servers, and Data Centers:
IT System Performance and Health Management
1. Real time 24×7 monitoring & maintenance with relevant metrics to ensure uptime, continuity of operations and problem anticipation for:
- Network(s), Server(s), PC(s), Website(s)
2. Analysis of warnings and informational alerts concerning:
- Applications and databases running on server(s)
- Operating system, services, and server hardware
- System and network security and intrusion detection
- Server disk space, utilization, and health
- Memory usage, virtual memory usage, processor utilization and performance
3. Patch and service pack management
- Monitor status of Anti-Virus and Windows security updates and pertinent service packs
4. Backup system management
- Quarterly test restore of data from online backup and/or local tape or drive media.
- Microsoft Exchange mailboxes
- Onsite & Offsite backup of selected files and folders
- Mission critical databases (i.e QuickBooks, Time Matters)
For End User Support:
- all servers, workstations, network printers, smart phones, and network infrastructure
- unlimited end-user remote support through Virtual IT Service Center
Additional Services Include:
- Network audit, Documentation and Maintenance
- Incident Management & Resolution
- Interact with all hardware and software vendors on behalf of your organization to ensure proposals, pricing, and work performed are accurate and satisfactory
- Hardware/Software Standardization and Procurement
- Moves and Changes (i.e. Project Work)
- Catastrophic remedial services (server failure)
About Virtual IT:
Founded in 2004, Virtual IT is a Treasure Valley based information technology consulting company that puts an end to reactive service calls by employing a managed services approach.
Focused on the small and medium sized business community, Virtual IT touches all areas of technology including servers, desktops, business networking, mobile communications, data backup and recovery, network security, IT project management and budgeting, and disaster recovery planning and business continuity.
Virtual IT combines these solutions with 24/7 support that utilizes proactive monitoring, incident management and fast, reliable onsite service. Contact Virtual IT today to find out how our expert team of technology consultants can help your business lower costs and improve operational effectiveness and efficiency.
Our Core Team:
Tavis Reche, President & CEO
Brooke Reche, Operations & Marketing
Steve Goddard, Systems Engineer
Eric Cazier, Systems Engineer
Brian Mattingly, Support Technician
Vince Salerno, Support Technician
Robert Lind, Business Systems Supervisor
Dee Childers, Human Resources
100 Plus End-User Clients in the Treasury Valley including Tates Rents, Moffat Thomas, Cradlepoint Technologies, Idaho Department of Transportation.