There are a lot of online casinos that don’t care much about functionality when they first start out. This is probably the biggest mistake they can make though since almost everyone is connected to the internet these days with their tablets, smartphones, laptops or PC’s.
Luckily, there are some casinos like Leo Vegas which aren’t like this. This Malta-licensed casino has won multiple awards in the online casino industry and has been a success the world over. They offer a number of jackpot games like Mega Moolah and even give you a hefty cash bonus over the course of your first four deposits.
Let’s take a look at some of the benefits that Leo Vegas offers:
- They have some decent bonuses, and the terms and conditions are transparent.
- They have an excellent collection of slot games from some of the best online service providers.
- They have a well-designed and responsive package to suit various customer needs.
- You get 180 free spins for Starburst.
Bonuses and promotions
Here are how the deposit bonuses work with Leo Vegas:
- Up to 200% of your first deposit will be matched by them up to a maximum of £100.
- Up to 100% of your second deposit will be matched by them up to a maximum of £500.
- Up to 100% of your third deposit will be matched by them up to a maximum of £500.
- Up to 50% of your fourth deposit will be matched by them up to a maximum of £400.
If this wasn’t enough for you, you will also receive 180 bonus spins for Starburst. You get 20 a day on the first nine days you are a member with every set being valid for one day.
Wagering and weightings
Now, let’s take a look at the wagering requirements and weightings for the game:
The casino is quite upfront when it comes to their bonus terms. They have a play through of 35x for the bonus on all the games except video poker and the table games counting towards these requirements. Another favorable term is that your original deposit stays separate. In many other casinos, table games just count for 5% but not here.
Some of the slot games have high RTP’s and contribute as much as 70%, but there are just 7 of them. All of the winnings from spins on bonus slots must be wagered 35x before you can cash them out.
Occasionally, the casino loyal members will also get lumps of free cash. But whenever this happens, wagering requirements are increased to 48x.
The casino doesn’t offer comp points as such but every player can get a VIP status depending on the amount of money they are willing to spend while playing. The higher your status, the greater the number of privileges you get. You can view your VIP level on the account page at any time.
Leo Vegas has a wide range of games to choose from including:
- 335 slots games like Da Vinci Diamonds, Thunderstruck II, Gonzo’s Quest, Foxin’ Wins, Kitty Glitter, etc.
- 21 classic slots like Jackpot 6000 and Jackpot Jester 50000.
- 10 live games like blackjack, baccarat, roulette, and poker.
- 13 jackpot games like Hall of Gods, MegaFortune, Greedy Goblins, etc.
- 13 blackjack games including Double Xposure and Single Deck.
- 15 roulette games including French, European, and American roulette.
- 14 table games like baccarat, casino hold’em, and pai gow poker.
- 18 other games like flux and birds on a wire.
They have 439 games in total and out of this number, 284 of them are also available on your smart phone. That’s pretty neat wouldn’t you say?
With an orange theme and a stunning Vegas backdrop, this game is a fine specimen. It will remind you of the Las Vegas strip more and less of downtown Vegas. The games have been organized quite well, and the pages load quite quickly.
This website uses casino software from around the world including software from Microgaming and NetEnt as well as other big names like Yggdrasil and Bally.
You can play games either in the browser or on your mobile. There’s even an app which for Android and iOS which you can download for additional features on your mobile.
This may come as a bit of a surprise, but Leo Vegas keeps a limit on the amount you can withdraw. It is currently at £20,000. They do let you negotiate larger withdrawals with them if you want to, but the casino insists that any withdrawals over £100,000 are only going to be paid in monthly installments.
Withdrawals for players with a VIP level below 30 are only allowed thrice a month for free, and all other withdrawals are subject to a £3 charge per transaction. Above level 30, you can withdraw as many times as you want for free.
All the usual withdrawal and deposit methods are available on this website including Visa, MasterCard, Neteller, Skrill, etc.
Leo Vegas is making some amazing strides in the world of online casinos and is surely on its way to becoming king of this jungle. Almost each and every aspect of this website seems like it is full of goodness with the only thorn in your side being the whole withdrawal limits problem. It is brilliant to finally have a casino that also embraces the world of mobile gaming in such a grand way. Leo Vegas were among the first owners of the iPhone 6 in the United Kingdom, and they gave one of them away to one of their customers too.
There is one other thing that cannot be ignored about the website, though. While it is a great proposition for gamblers from the UK, Germany, and the Scandinavian countries, it isn’t as ideal for people who live in other countries since they can’t take advantage of the bonuses. Still, the website is brilliantly designed and even without the bonuses, it is still worth at least a visit from gamblers the world over. And for people from these countries, there really is no better option.