Divorce doesn’t happen just between two people, but it is also between two families and also putting the future of children (if any) to a challenging scenario. Obviously, an emotional trauma, suppressed feelings, unacceptable behavior, abuse of any kind etc can make even the bravest of the person week, fragile to such an extent, that he/she can literally start crying out load.
It is this most obvious query, “I can’t take it any longer” which often becomes the basis for people putting a brave front in furnishing formalities by going to courtroom and finally ending the blissful union for which they have once been a part of.
There is equally a positive side of hiring a qualified lawyer, especially when things become ugly, sad, repulsive and revolting.
- Why to destroy the life altogether and live like a caged bird?
- Are you getting suicidal thoughts and may opt for it, if continued any longer in the relationship (which was never existed)
- Have you also undergone marriage counseling only to prove futile?
- Is the emotional vibe taking a toll on your emotional, psychological and physical well being?
- After all, why to suffer when life has become a hell with so much of abuse, that every passing second has become a challenge of its own?
- Be brave and remove the emotional boundary which you have constructed for yourself as the outside world is indeed bright, beautiful, happy and booming.
While opting for divorce lawyers, it is important to work on the following financial queries so that you may have a clear cut vision of the things, in store for you:-
- You need to make yourself clear about financial assets ‘both of you’ hold
- Before and during the divorce proceedings, you can’t possibly change the beneficiary designations or transfer assets
- The status of the ‘benefits’ during the time of ‘retirement’ is to be divided
- Status of child
- The movable and immovable assets (property) to be divided
Before hiring Divorce Lawyers, it is important to shoot the following questions
- Is the lawyer experienced in handling such sort of divorce cases?
- Numbers of experience and the list of successful cases which the lawyer has disposed.
- Enquire about the specific strategy which lawyers has for your case
- How much time, he seems to take?
- Any direct contact with the lawyer or how much you possibly have to wait before getting in touch with him during the case?
- Who all will be working with you additionally from office apart from the lawyer, ask about their experience as well
- His way of charge. Is it hourly? Any retaining fees?
- Any additional cost to incur like hiring forensic accountants, private investigative agency?
- Does your lawyer let you talk to your spouse?
- Any possible means of making the cost down?
- What is the success rate, the lawyer sees for your case?
Life is not all about living a depressed, secluded, traumatic and challenging life with someone whom you can’t able to take any longer even after taking all the remedial ways. So, opt for divorce, when things don’t seem to workout at all.