CHARLESTON, W.Va. (AP) — West Virginia education officials have announced additional dates for public forums as part of preparations for an upcoming special legislative session.
The first of seven forums will be held March 18 at Cabell Midland High School.
The Department of Education says in a news release other forums will be held this month and next at high schools in Welch, Charleston, Beckley, Clarksburg, Wheeling and Bath. The following is the list of the remaining dates:
* March 19, Mount View High School in Welch
* March 20, Capital High School in Charleston
* March 21, Woodrow Wilson High School in Beckley
* April 1, Robert C. Byrd High School in Clarksburg
* April 2, Wheeling Park High School in Wheeling