The only grandson of movie legend Clark Gable died from an accidental overdose of fentanyl, the same drug that killed Prince, Tom Petty and Mac Miller, officials confirmed Friday.

Clark James Gable III died suddenly on Feb. 22 from “the combined effects of fentanyl, oxycodone and alprazolam,” a records custodian with the Dallas County Southwestern Institute of Forensic Science told the Daily News.

“The manner of death is an accident,” she said.

PHOTOS: Clark James Gable III on Instagram

14 PHOTOS

Clark Gable III, grandson of Clark Gable, on Instagram

See Gallery

I’ve been gone for a while off all my social media, family comes first, I am now back!#2019#Dadlife#Cheaters#CG3#Vh1#mtv

Read More At Article Source | Article Attribution