OREGON— The Oregon House of Representatives passed a bill that would help military spouses transfer into new jobs.

This would apply to military families moving from out of state. House Bill 3030 would allow state licensing boards to issue temporary authorization to work, by using their out of state license.

In order to qualify they have to be a spouse of a military member stationed in Oregon, proof they are in good terms with their out of state licensing board and prove they are qualified.

The bill was mainly sponsored by E. Werner Reschke who is the Republican Representative from Klamath Falls.

Read More At Article Source | Article Attribution