Nashville Flipped star Troy Shafer of an accidental drug overdose.
According to the Erie County Coroner’s Office, the DIY TV personality’s death on April 28 at the age of 38 was “due to combined drug toxicity,” multiple outlets are . The specific drugs in his system were not made public at this time.
‘Nashville Flipped’ star Troy Shafer on Instagram
Channeling my inner @joannagaines #shiplap #island @diynetwork @hgtv
Explored a very old and collapsed greenhouse today. Found some pretty cool stuff at the bottom of the pile. #worthit #greenhouse #abandoned #treasurehunter #diy #picking #host
@ryobipowertools every Ryobi tool we