Britney Spears accidentally burnt down her personal gym.
The ‘Oops… I Did It Again’ hitmaker took to Instagram to reveal she had returned to her home workout station for the first time in six months, after she left two candles on and it wrecked most of her equipment, bar two machines.
She told fans in a video update: “Hey, guys! I’m in my gym right now. I haven’t been in here for, like, six months, because I burned my gym down unfortunately.
“I had two candles, and yeah, one thing led to another, and I burned it down.”
Fortunately no one was hurt in the fire.
Britney captioned the post: “It was an accident …. but yes …. I burnt