• One new case of COVID-19 reported on Hawaii island Sunday.
• On Sunday, Maui County marked eight consecutive days with no new cases.
• There are now 640 cases statewide, including 415 on Oahu, 117 in Maui County (including two on Molokai, none on Lanai), 77 on Hawaii island and 21 on Kauai. Ten residents have been diagnosed out of state.
• Maui County Division of Motor Vehicles and Licensing offices will reopen today.
Centers for Disease Control and Prevention on identifying COVID-19:
• Fever and cough are symptoms.
• Most people have mild illness and are able to recover at home. If you think you may have been exposed to COVID-19, contact your health care provider immediately.
• Keep track of symptoms.