Parler, which claims it had more than 12 million users before being shut out by large service providers, styles itself as a ‘free-speech’ space and has been favoured by supporters of US President Donald Trump [File: Gabby Jones/Bloomberg]

Social media platform Parler, which has gone dark after being cut off by prominent service providers that accused the app of failing to police violent content, may never get back online, said its CEO John Matze.

As a procession of business vendors severed ties with the two-year-old site following the storming of the United States Capitol last week, Matze said in an interview with the Reuters news agency on Wednesday that he does not know when or if it will return.

“It could be never,”

Read More At Article Source | Article Attribution