IRC Global Impact
Thanks to generous support from you and other critical partners, we met our 2020 goal to raise more than $30 million to fuel the IRC’s global response to COVID-19.
IN 2020 WE:
• Offered health, water and sanitation, and nutrition support to more than 25 million people.
• Provided 5,096,273 health consultations to keep families and communities safe from COVID-19 and other illnesses.
• Provided Infection Prevention and Control (IPC) services for at least 2,600 health facilities, including additional staff, PPE, and improved water and sanitation to prevent COVID-19 and other illnesses.
• Delivered critical information about preventing transmission of threatening conditions, such as COVID-19, and where to seek support services to 3,795,526 people.
• Rehabilitated or improved clean water