· A female in her 90s from San Juan County. The individual was hospitalized and had underlying conditions.
One* death >30 days:
· A male in his 80s from Bernalillo County. The individual had underlying conditions.
The number of deaths of New Mexico residents related to COVID-19 is now 4,295.
In addition to the deaths, the state reported 103 additional COVID-19 cases. As of Thursday, New Mexico has reported a total of 203,919 cases.
The latest cases include:
· 20 new cases in Bernalillo County
· 3 new cases in Chaves County
· 1 new case in Cibola County
· 2 new cases in Colfax County
· 2 new cases in Curry County
· 14 new cases in Doña Ana County
· 3 new cases in Eddy County