List of missing and feared dead at condo site reduced to 128 after some found safe and duplicate names removed, Miami-Dade mayor says.

The death toll from last week’s condominium collapse in Florida rose on Friday to 20 after search and rescue crews found two more bodies, including the 7-year-old daughter of a Miami firefighter.

The tally of the missing in the Florida condominium collapse has been substantially reduced, from 145 to 128, officials said after duplicate names were eliminated and some people reported missing turned up safe.

The grim, painstaking search for victims in the rubble, which was suspended for most of July 1 over safety concerns, proceeded on Friday with greater caution and a watchful eye on a new Atlantic hurricane that could strike

Read More At Article Source | Article Attribution