Is MetaTrader 4 WebTrader just another web trading platform?

Not at all. Admiral Markets Australia is now providing MetaTrader 4 WebTrader reputed as being the best in the business – on your web browser.

Over 90% of traders use MT4, in fact, and one of the major drawbacks for the other ~10% has been that they cannot access it.

Mac computers traditionally haven’t supported MT4. Another problem has been for traders on the move, who do not always have their native device with them.

With MetaTrader 4 WebTrader, the functionality of MT4 is brought to you wherever you are.

It works on any operating system and any computer, without the need for download or installation.

Some of the features it currently includes are:

  1. trade Forex and other markets in your browser
  2. keep your account passwords secure
  3. use a familiar MT4-like interface
  4. enjoy one-click trading
  5. use basic technical analysis tools, such as trendlines and Fibonacci
  6. place any order types
  7. trade within 9 time-frames

MetaTrader 4 WebTrader can be accessed using your regular Admiral Markets Australia account. Give it a try. A universal trading platform is something we’ve been waiting for a long time.