Premature ejaculation is one of the most common sexual problems prevalent in males. This condition is normally present in younger men who have lesser sexual experience and lesser control. Premature ejaculation is the condition in which ejaculation occurs earlier than wanted or before the partner experiences orgasm. If this happens occasionally, it may not be of a concern but if this condition persists you have to take steps to cure premature ejaculation and increase your ejaculation period.
This status can be classified as primary or secondary. The primary condition is when the PE starts when the male becomes sexually active or post-puberty. Secondary PE is when the early ejaculation begins for a male who has had ejaculation control before. The reasons causing this condition may be of psychological or physical nature like stress, anxiety, and changes in hormone levels, erectile dysfunction, relationship issues or some medical problem like thyroid problems. To cure premature ejaculation and increase your ejaculation period, there are various premature ejaculation treatment to choose from. Some of the treatments available to cure premature ejaculation are as stated below:
- Anesthetic Gel: Local anesthetic gels are available in the market to apply on the shaft of the male organ right before the sexual lovemaking. This kind of gel lessens the sexual sensation in the male organ to increase ejaculation time but may cause reactions like itchiness, redness, and soreness in either of the partners involved.
- Antidepressants: Antidepressants are taken few hours before the lovemaking in this condition. But it is safer to consult a doctor before taking this treatment to cure premature ejaculation.
- Squeeze Techniques: Squeeze technique has been used to make the male organ less erect and aroused so as to increase your ejaculation period. In this technique, have your partner squeeze the end of the male organ when you feel like ejaculating. You partner needs to squeeze the end of the male organ where the end joins the shaft until the urge to ejaculate passes. After this, you may begin foreplay again and repeat the technique again if required. This will help you to control premature ejaculation and with practice, you will be able to control without squeezing.
- Start Stop Technique: In this, you start the sexual activity and when you reach a point where you feel the urge to ejaculate, you should stop till the urge passes and then repeat this technique again.
- Kegel Exercises: Contract the buttocks as if trying to hold the bowel movement and repeat this many times. These exercises strengthen the pelvic muscles so as to give you better control and help to increase your ejaculation period.
- Herbal Remedies: Many herbal remedies are known to cure premature ejaculation and to increase your ejaculation time. Herbs like Ginkgo Biloba, Tongkat Ali, Ashwagandha, passion flower and others are very effective in this condition and are beneficial for the overall health too. Some of these herbs are natural aphrodisiacs and enhance the flow of the blood to the male genitals.
- Herbal Supplements: Many herbal supplements are available in the market to cure premature ejaculation. These pills increase your ejaculation time and increase your stamina and energy too and one of the most popular and effective herbal supplements for PE problem is NF Cure capsule.
Because Ejacutrol contains St John’s Wort (Hypericum) extract it is not recommended for those taking anti-depressants and certain other medications. As with any herbal medication, those taking prescription medications should consult their premature ejaculation specialist doctor before using Ejacutrol.
To cure premature ejaculation, one also needs to exercise regularly and practice yoga to achieve benefits. Avoid too much of alcohol and smoking instead increase intake of fish, ginger, lettuce, carrots, fennel, garlic, onion and banana in your diet.
Do you want to find out how-to cure premature ejaculation? Then search no more. Visit Rasyog, there you will find most powerful premature ejaculation cure.